moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

ro-esp

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 06:49 am, ro-esp wrote:

I'm not sure why anyone would have a feature unsubscribing people
automatically.
After some late night reading, it seems to be like this:
some emailprovider sends a message to the sender when a message lands in a spamfolder [thus sending a confirmation to spammers that the address is live...] , and we at iogroups fear that if we don't unsubscribe the member, that emailprovider will move many more iogroups-messages into spamfolders.

maybe we should wait until Mark F can shed some light on this issue

groetjes, Ronaldo