moderated Re: Database export as CSV #suggestion

Tom H

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 08:16 pm, Toby Kraft wrote:
Download the text file using the download button.
Rename the file with .CVS extension.
In Excel, open file from the folder, it will ask to convert the file.
Should end up with the data in a worksheet.
That worked! (Except the extension is .CSV) I was trying to use Share to get the data into something and, of course, all that transfers is the URI.
I had no luck with Sheets since the downloaded file was marked as a text/doc file and Android would not open it with Sheets.
Sheets opened the .csv file just fine on my device. Both Sheets and Excel were offered as apps to open it.