moderated Re: Database export as CSV #suggestion

Toby Kraft

Tom, Shal,
I managed to get it to work with Excel.
Download the text file using the download button.
Rename the file with .CVS extension.
In Excel, open file from the folder, it will ask to convert the file.
Should end up with the data in a worksheet.

I had no luck with Sheets since the downloaded file was marked as a text/doc file and Android would not open it with Sheets.
Toby

On Mar 16, 2018 9:10 PM, "Shal Farley" <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Tom,

I cannot find a way of copying the export display into either Google Sheets or Excel on Android.

In Chrome if you touch the menu (three dots vertical, to the right of the address bar) you can then select Download (the middle icon at the top of the menu). What you do from there I'm not sure, as I don't use Google Sheets or Excel on Android, but at least you now have it in a file.

There's probably an equivalent action in other browsers to save the page in in a file.

Shal