moderated Re: Suggestion for easier usage

On 15 Mar 2018 at 7:50, Dale Gloer wrote:

When I select a topic and am finsihed reading it I usually want to return to the
list of topics in the group.  If the topic is many screens long, that means
that I have to scroll back to the top of the topic text so I can select the
button that returns me to the list of topics.  It would be very convenient if
that button was also placed at teh end of the topic page thus avoiding have to
scroll to the top to find it.  Or have I missed something?

Dale Gloer
In most browsers you can jump to the top of the page by pressing the "Home" key
while holding down the "Ctrl" key.

Jim Fisher--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)