moderated Wish-list: When "off-line" #suggestion

rickglaz4742435@...

When writing a message at the .io WEB site (browser) interface my computer might (and has) disconnected
because I use the "Internet Off" timer program to auto disconnect the machine at the end of "every" hour.
(I seldom "lock" it on permanently with that same program.)

Other services (Yahoo Groups WEB site) notice the Internet is disconnected and warn you after hitting send.
The message is still on screen and "protected" so to speak.

When using .io WEB site my (Google Chrome) Browser tries to send the message and it disappears
and fails. Somehow Yahoo Groups WEB detects and handles what is obviously "operator error".
Please add to wish list. Thanks. (Been a member 2 days.) Rick