moderated Add Photos and Add Attachments #suggestion

Michael Rickey (AF6FB) <michael.rickey@...>

When composing a message there are toolbar buttons to add a photo and to add an attachment. Both of these options allow me to select a local file on my computer and upload it for use in my message.

This is good, but, what if I want to add an image or a file from the group's Photos or Files sections? I think this would be a great way to answer common questions.

Easy links to other group elements would be nice as well, for example, sub-groups, calendar items, databases, wiki pages, etc.

Maybe it could be a toolbar icon to "Add Internal Link", from there you would select the type of item you want to link to and you'd get a list of items.

What are your thoughts?

Michael