moderated Re: Serve HTML files so browser opens them #suggestion

Tom H

Thanks for the quick response, Mark. I may rapidly get out of my depth in answering your question.

I'm exploring how I might reconstruct a Wikispaces site on Groups.io and evaluate if it is a viable alternative. I can export Wikispaces pages to HTML or to a number of other formats such as WikiMedia, DokuWiki, etc. Image and other files linked by these pages are also exported. Discussions on these pages are separately exported to a JSON file for each page but that's for another discussion. The basic question is how to remount the pages and related files.

Here's a header from an exported HTML file:
  <head>
    <title>SQLite Tools for RootsMagic - Addresses - How Used</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="static/style.css" type="text/css" />
  </head>
Does that answer your question?