moderated Re: Serve HTML files so browser opens them #suggestion

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM, Tom H <ve3meo@...> wrote:
HTML files in the Files section merely download when clicked on in a browser. That is really inconvenient. Could the MIME be issued to cause the browser to render the file?

I believe that would be a security issue. Someone could mock up a page that looked like a Groups.io page, asking for your email/password. Someone clicking on the file would think there was a glitch causing them to be logged out and requiring them to log in again. I could put a header around it, I suppose.

What kind of HTML files are you looking to serve?