moderated Re: Group Description

Barbara Byers

I agree, Catlady!

On Mar 12, 2018, at 10:23 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I have nothing against features being optional per group when the involve actual functionality, but options leading to an inconsistent user interface over various groups seems inconceivable to me. Maybe that’s just me.

On Mar 12, 2018, at 2:22 AM, Victoria <dr.vcaesar@...> wrote:

My suggestion was to make it optional. I know it sounds easy to do, but I also know it isn´t. New fields need to be created and functionalities changed. Maybe when Mark some day has time to make boiler plates in general optional as wished by me and a few other people here, "group description" on the home page could be made optional as well. People who need it leave it there, others can do away with it. For many such items it´s nice to have a choice.
Victoria