moderated Re: Group Description

technically, I cannot contribute anything to this matter
Victoria,

I don't think it's a technical issue. I'm trying to imagine this as a sight-impaired person reading the screen, and I think that "group description" serves a function in alerting them to what follows.

If your issue is simply a language issue, then "group description" is no worse than any of the other English titles on the page.