moderated Group Description

Hi, J. and Bruce,

technically, I cannot contribute anything to this matter, f. e.  if that term “group description” serves any vital functional issue. I just find it takes space away aside from being another disturbing foreign term above my German group description.

To see here:

https://groups.io/g/cushinghundevital

But thanks for considering my issue

Victoria

---

I think that there are some considerations made to accommodate the sight-impaired members of groups.io. I don't know if this is explicitly one of them, but in any case, getting rid of this title might make things more difficult from that aspect.