moderated Search all wiki actions in Member Activity #suggestion

Mark,

In each group's Activity log it is a minor pain to find out what has been updated in the group's Wiki. One has to individually search for:
  • Added image to wiki
  • Added wikipage
  • Deleted image from wiki
  • Deleted wikipage
  • Modified wikipage
A selection for "Any wiki change" would be welcome. Actually, there are other topics within the logs which are also covered by multiple entries, and those too could use an "any" selection.

Eventually I hope the notifications overhaul gives me the ability to be notified by web and/or email for such events, but until then...

Shal