moderated Re: New Members & Passwords

Sharon Villines

On Mar 10, 2018, at 3:00 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

Sharon,

1. The group name has been changed from members-only to members. How
do I fix this?
I don't think you do, that should be automatic. Wasn't the group name still members-only at the time that particular member attempted to confirm?
I think I may have rewritten the notice when it was the old name and not updated it.

2. There is no option to set up a password. This reads as if the only
option is to use Facebook or Google.
Re-read the sentence. Before it mentions Facebook or Google it says:

If you need to login in the future, you can have a login link emailed
to you, ...

But it doesn’t say how to set up a password. With a password, the browser saves it and you never have to log in again. I can’t imagine wanting to wait for a confirmation email when what I want to do is read my mail.

Sharon.