moderated New Members & Passwords

Sharon Villines

I invited Contact to join. They replied by confirming on the website. The confirmation message on the screen includes this:

You have not set a password for your Groups.io account. Setting one is not required for participating with the group through email. We have logged you into the website and therefore you can now access the members-only web features of the group. If you need to login in the future, you can have a login link emailed to you, or you can use the Facebook or Google buttons to login.
1. The group name has been changed from members-only to members. How do I fix this?

2. There is no option to set up a password. This reads as if the only option is to use Facebook or Google.

Need a link to the Account page to set up a password.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park
In Washington DC, Where all roads lead to Casablanca