moderated Purging Duplicate Emailed Photos

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Emailed photos drive me nuts. It's great to be able to have pictures in posts, so I am in favor of the process. But, I hate that whenever a post is replied to, the same images are duplicated in the Photos/Emailed folder.
And, what really drives me most nuts of all, is users with silly images in their signatures.

I don't have any idea as to how to filter out the signature spam, but perhaps a smart algorithm in the Emailed Photos folder that only keeps one copy of any image. Would this be possible?