moderated Re: Subgroup home page change

Jeremy H

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 03:04 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I think this is a bug, and should be changed so that non-subscribers can view subgroup home pages that are set to one of the 'listed' settings.

Are you talking about a main group or a subgroup non-subscriber here?

For a main group subscriber subgroup non-subsciber then I would say yes, it should be changed as described.

For a main group non-subscriber (and hence subgroup non-subsciber) I can see arguments either way - ideally then have an option to make sub-groups (and their home pages) visible to main group non-subscribers, or not: either as a main group ('Subgroups visible to non-members ?') or sub-group option.

Jeremy