moderated Re: Default hashtag for groups with mandatory hashtag requirement #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 02:46 am, Marina wrote:
this would cause a disaster in my group.
No worries. Drew was just suggesting this as an option; nobody would have to use it. That said, I don't think it would solve the problem he's concerned about and I doubt it will be implemented anyway.