moderated Re: Default hashtag for groups with mandatory hashtag requirement #suggestion

Marina

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 10:44 am, Drew AF2Z wrote:

For those groups that have a mandatory hashtag requirement owners should have
the option of setting a default hashtag that would be automatically applied
when users do not select one themselves when posting. This would be friendlier
and more convenient than forcing users to choose one and rejecting their
emails.
I am sorry but this would cause a disaster in my group.
We have a set of mandatory hashtags and we ask (order) members to use them according to the type of message or request they are posting. In this way, members can sort out messages easily. Everything is going smoothly, especially as IO automatically discards messages without hashtags.

Marina