moderated Re: Default hashtag for groups with mandatory hashtag requirement #suggestion

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 12:33 am, Shal Farley wrote:
They do, but not as conveniently:
Shal,

I nearly answered Drew the same way until I realized that he is talking not about using the site rather than emails to block emails. He is talking about "muting" in the sense of "not seeing" posts in the archive.

I do agree that the muting process from the web is unintuitive and awkward.