moderated Re: disable boiler plates in member notices

Toby, since my members speak German, my German invite text is then surrounded by Englisch text, if I got you right. I ´d like to get rid of it.

Therefore I thought it might be possible to make our notices totally customizable. That´s what I meant in my first posting by disabling the boiler plates.

Victoria

---

The email addresses are entered on the Invite page, not the member notice editing page.  Admin->Invite from the left menu.

If you create a member notice of type=Invite and mark it Active, it will be used on the Invite page for the customized message inside the invitation email.