moderated Re: Default hashtag for groups with mandatory hashtag requirement #suggestion

I find it extremely irritating to find a #hashtag on my front page every time a calender notice is sent. Wouldn´t it be possible to set this function on default or eliminate it completely?

Victoria

--------

I might call the setting that you're really asking for something like

Add the #other hashtag to all posts without hashtags

which would cause the "Hashtags required" setting to be automatically unchecked, because you can't logically have both - with your setting, there is no actual requirement on users.

I could see doing it but I would be concerned that you'd end up with most posts having the meaningless hashtag #other.