moderated Re: Location of replies - Top or bottom

Sharon Villines

On Mar 6, 2018, at 9:32 PM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:

My question was I thought I had seen some messages on groups.io where the reply was at the top instead of the bottom of the message. I have always replied at the top of a message, but I can't find any option to change it so that always happens. All I wanted was an answer where to look or how to make my reply appear at the top.
This is an option in your email program. People can choose one or the other.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC

"Save Our Planet. It's the only one with chocolate."