moderated Re: Location of replies - Top or bottom

Judy F.

I'm not sure how my question asking how to make sure my reply is at the top and not the bottom, got misread to a general discussion about  replies appearing at the top or bottom of the message.

My question was I thought I had seen some messages on groups.io where the reply was at the top instead of the bottom of the message.  I have always replied at the top of a message, but I can't find any option to change it so that always happens.  All I wanted was an answer where to look or how to make my reply appear at the top.

Thank you,
Judy F.
SW Florida - USA