moderated Re: Attachment thumbnails in topic listing #suggestion

Drew

Attached is a better mockup jpeg illustrating my proposal.

Message attachments are shown as thumbnails in the Topics listing. Users would be able to browse the topics in a compact display and get an idea of the attached images without having to tediously click in and out of individual message posts.

This would be ideal for image-oriented groups. It combines the best feature of Facebook (i.e., the "up front" images) with the ordered display of a structured discussion group.

I suggest this feature as a subscriber option: user would be able to collapse or expand the image sections of the Topics listing by clicking on a Thumbnails box on the Topics/Search bar at top.

Drew