moderated Re: Photo album owner and creation date

Judy F.

I had requested something similar to Bruce's request way back in the beginning and I don't think it ever made it.  If the buying and selling group and also my one group gets transferred, we really need to be able to have two lines that will appear below the photo where information can be put on both of those lines.  It is a requirement of those groups.  The same with the albums, but Bruce has already requested that and you Shal have embellished it.  Hopefully it will get put on the list.

Thank you,
Judy F.
SW Florida - USA