moderated Display names, and invitations

Now that some groupowners have got their wishes granted and can moderate their users' signatures, I am having to scroll down further - beyond the signature box - in order to approve my pending members.

I have to do this (rather than just tick the box next to the pending members and then click approve, which would be much quicker) because I almost always have to click on the pending member to add their display name.

So I am asking again for something I've been asking for ever since I joined groups.io: could we please have the option to make display names compulsory. For the avoidance of doubt, I don't care what the display name is, I just want one there.

And while I'm on the subject of my original wish list, *please* can we add a tick box to notify all moderators when you invite someone to join the group.

Many thanks.

Helen