moderated Calendar issue

Bob Bellizzi

Because I am not perfect and , events can be complex, requiring repetition and a careful attention to detail,
I find the Automatic check of the Send to Group a PIA.
The  most recent event to set up is really a weekly announcement  of a chance to  register for an event.
It was easy to mis set the dates, repetition cycle, etc
It took several tries
And on each try I had to remember to uncheck that darn box so that the group wouldn't get an incorrect invitation 5 or 6  times because that's at  least the number of times I edited it.

Mark, can we please have the default of Send Message changed to Unchecked?

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®