moderated Chat settings #suggestion

Marina

I am bringing this topic back to life because, although chat may not be a vital feature, it can prove very useful for some groups. In my old YG group, for instance, we used chats for online workshops or Q&A sessions with professionals.

I wonder if it would be possible to have some settings for IO Chat. For instance, restricting the number of participants or sending an invite to specific members and not to group or banning from chat a member showing inappropriate behaviour.
It would also be useful to have the possibility (for moderators) to download the chat content, once the chat is closed.

I know this is not a priority but I hope you'll want to consider it for your agenda.
Thanks,
Marina