moderated Can Moderators be given ability to edit members signatures?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:07 am, Victoria wrote:

Thats why I liked the recurring mail tool in YG where small instuctions how to handle this or that could regularly be sent,

You can do that in the Group Guidelines.

 ----

Not really, J. The guidelines are a single document, and the other information we regularly sent are quite long ones. In our group they are necessary though. I have a solution already, ´ll create a new moderators adress and will send those scripts monthly, but each at a different time.

Victoria

_._,_._,_