moderated Re: pending subscription process changed?

Hi J,

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 11:19 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
In doing some testing today, I noticed that I seem to no longer receive a pending subscription notification until the requesting member has confirmed. Is this new? I used to get members with NC.

(Mark, I can send you the details privately if need be. The pending member/email address in question actually has, and had, a groups.io account, yet received a confirmation email as if they had no account. Furthermore, I did not receive any notice of their subscription request, either in email or in the pending queue, until they had confirmed.)

I can't recall any changes to the pending sub stuff in awhile. If you send me the details off-list, I can look into it. No data was lost during the datacenter downtime on Friday.

Thanks,
MarkĀ