moderated Moderators changing members' email addresses

Hi All,

For premium groups, moderators can now edit member's email addresses. That works similarly to how it works when a user changes their own email address, that is, all the member's subscriptions are changed to the new email address.

You cannot change to an email address that is already associated with another account. However, another improvement is that we're a little smarter about that. If the account you're trying to change to has no subscriptions or is only subscribed to updates@, we treat it like that account didn't exist.

Cheers,