moderated Re: Can Moderators be given ability to edit members signatures?

Hi All,

Moderators can now edit member's signatures.

Cheers,
Mark

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:00 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It's not about clogging up the list in our group, either. It's about people (many of them) stating medically incorrect facts in their signatures that could mislead other group members. I could put everyone who does this on moderation and laboriously edit the incorrect statement(s) each time, but that's a PITA. There are also, as LeeAnne says, the people who can't figure out how to create their auto-sig, and the auto-sig is now *required* in my group and must contain certain information in my group. I'm sure there are many more scenarios.