moderated Re: Left-hand Menu Request

Sue

>Is there anything in the Admin menu that has a number beside it?  That will cause the Admin menu to expand automatically.  Once all those are taken care of, it should always start collapsed.

Duane, thank you, that does explain it. However what we have pending is applications from members who haven’t yet responded to our information request. They could sit there for two weeks which is the time we tend to wait for a response before deleting their request. Therefore during that time, which of course could be ongoing depending on how many requests we get, I still have the issue of the menu being open. The number at the top is sufficient for me to know there is something to look at, I don’t need the menu fully open.

I would still prefer a setting so I could keep the menu closed up.

Sue