moderated Re: Date format settings #suggestion

I have no opinion on this except to say that the issue is not whether or not to accommodate ‘newcomers.’ I think the desires and needs of all members are important, newcomers or not. (Please note: I am not a ‘newcomer.’)

On Feb 25, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Jean Bennett via Groups.Io <jcbennett=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I feel just as strongly that it should remain as is if it cannot be set optionally at the group or individual level. We do not believe our members should be subjected to confusion to accommodate newcomers.

Jean

#OrlandoStrong