moderated Left-hand Menu Request

Sue

Hi,

Getting several wishes off my chest this afternoon <g>

I know this ‘feature’ was requested by those whose moderation duties keep them far more busy than mine but having the Admin menu open all the time is becoming very annoying because I more often than not, want to get to the files or the database and have to close up the Admin menu first. It’s such a small thing really but sometimes I blink and wonder where the other features are because they’ve dropped off the visible page and I can’t immediately see them. Is there any way this could be optional or have some kind of memory associated with it?

Sue