moderated Database request

Sue

Hi,

I’m in the process of working through over 900 rows in my database to add a title to the link. I think this must be a new feature I’d overlooked. Anyway, I’m anal enough to undertake the exercise <g>

Currently I can see the first 9 pages but to get beyond that I have to click the forward button so I can then see pages 5-13 and then click the forward button again to view the next few pages. What would help enormously would be if one could ‘jump’ maybe 10 pages ahead each time and also a ‘last page’ button.

Sue