moderated Re: Calendar Repeat

Dave Sergeant

Thanks Shal,I had missed that. Have told him what to do, he hasn't got
back to me yet.

Dave

On 24 Feb 2018 at 11:58, Shal Farley wrote:

Dave,

> Similarly, I have been asked by one of our members if there could be
> an option in ones individual preferences not to receive calendar >
reminders.

What Bob said, but there's a hashtag on them already: #cal-reminder

Tell your member to look at the message footer next time he/she receives
a reminder. There should be a link to Mute (or Unfollow) that hashtag.
The link will take him/her to the web site to confirm, then presto: no
more calendar reminders.

If the member is receiving digests he/she will have to go to the web
site to Mute the hashtag. See the section on Managing muted and followed
topics, here:
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Groups.io-Help-page-Mock-up#
Muting-and-Following

Shal