moderated Re: Calendar Repeat

Dave,

Similarly, I have been asked by one of our members if there could be
an option in ones individual preferences not to receive calendar
reminders.
What Bob said, but there's a hashtag on them already: #cal-reminder

Tell your member to look at the message footer next time he/she receives a reminder. There should be a link to Mute (or Unfollow) that hashtag. The link will take him/her to the web site to confirm, then presto: no more calendar reminders.

If the member is receiving digests he/she will have to go to the web site to Mute the hashtag. See the section on Managing muted and followed topics, here:
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/Groups.io-Help-page-Mock-up#Muting-and-Following

Shal