moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Sarah k Alawami

Yep Now ti works. I just hit reload but will clearn the cache from my chrome anyway at some point probably when I run my clean up program as it does all of that for me.

Cool cool and blessings.L

On Feb 24, 2018, at 10:06 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:03 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:
Well, I didn't look at the site updates status on the beta groupas of yet, , however now it is in this maintenance mode. ItĀ  should be back by I think 1 something. Here is a screen cap

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4eulk6in6td8dd9/Screenshot%202018-02-24%2010.01.39.png?dl=1

Sarah, please hold down the shift key while clicking the browser reload button. You're viewing a cached version of the site.

I just changed the maintenance page so that hopefully it won't be cached in the future.

Thanks,
MarkĀ