moderated Re: could invitation text be moved

Marina

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 03:39 pm, Andre Polykanine wrote:

And there are lots of people who not
only don't speak English, but are afraid of some message in a foreign
language coming first. Such people tend to delete those e-mails as
spam without even reading them.
My group is formed by linguists who generally have a fairly good command of English, yet several of them marked as spam the invite from Groups.io, although I had sent several notices about the forthcoming transfer.
People tend to be suspicious and often delete mails without reading them properly.

I am sure that an invite in Italian would have better chances of being read.

Marina