moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Glenn Rawsky & Rebecca Smith

my Norton Suite is also generating the exact same warning pages and blocks as shown below...

-Glenn

On 2/23/2018 4:37 PM, LeeAnne Bloye wrote:
My groups.io stuff is still working - was on it all day and never closed it.
Mods and members can't get on the site.
From one mod:
My Norton

From another:
I can’t access the group at all right now as my security software has suddenly blocked Groups i.o. as a known malicious site.

Also the member who can't access says all links to groups.io bring up warnings from Outlook about maleware (even the old digests)

--
-LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist