moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. getting "infection detected" with groups.io, my mac and google chrome. I don't have a virus scanner on this thing so dunno what's going on. It also happened with safari on my mac as well. Take care all.

Take care all.

On Feb 23, 2018, at 3:23 PM, Carol Good <carol@agentsophisticat.co.uk> wrote:

And yet bizarrely, I'm using Norton on 2 different computers - one with Chrome and the other IE11 - and neither is giving me any warnings or blocking me at all. Granted, I do have some of the more irritating of Norton's 'features' turned off, but even going directly to the message which is apparently causing the problem, I'm still not getting any warning.

Carol