moderated New Yahoo group transfer system

Hi All,

I spent a good part of this week completely redoing how I do Yahoo Group transfers. No longer do you initiate transfers by inviting the transfer user to join your group. Instead, you go to https://groups.io/yahootransfer and fill out a form, with your Yahoo Group, your Groups.io group and what you'd like to transfer. You can then track the progress of the transfer through the website.

It's more automated than the previous transfer process and it gives people more information. Hopefully it'll help reduce the backlog of transfer requests.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.