moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Hi All,

I just got a response email from Microsoft saying that the review process typically takes 24 hours.

Sorry about this. I'll keep you posted.

Mark

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:08 PM, LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...> wrote:
At the risk of piping up where I know nothing (Please delete if this is dumb info):
One of our Mods just logged in using Firefox - no warning/block. So I opened my Firefox and typed in the addy to this thread.  Was only able to view with Firefox but have never used Firefox for anything groups.io related before.  (Downloaded it just yesterday to help member get groups.io signature posted with pictures she understood)

--
-LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist