moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Today, in the further education of Mark... My findings so far:

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/groups.io/ shows that Norton is blacklisting us. If you go through their site, the URL that they say is causing problems is this page: https://groups.io/g/OHRegionB/message/1538 (don't worry, it really is safe to click on).

I have gone through the site ownership procedure and claimed Groups.io and have initiated a dispute. We'll see if that helps.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

Already did.  ;-)   It has a selector for whether I'm "just saying" or I'm the site owner. I didn't take the latter path, but perhaps you should arrange to do so.

I think that's my next step.

I'd hate to suspect a smear campaign, but the tone of some of the warnings I've read...

Well that kind of bums me out.

Continuing to try to figure this out....