moderated Re: Phishing warnings

Mark,

I don't have an edge browser set up at the moment. Can you go through the 'Report that this site does not contain threats' process?

Already did.  ;-)   It has a selector for whether I'm "just saying" or I'm the site owner. I didn't take the latter path, but perhaps you should arrange to do so.

I am baffled. I did a lot of Y! Group transfers over the past two days, working through the backlog. Maybe that was it?

Maybe. In GMF it was reported that top known posterid has leapt from 700K to 1.6 M in just a couple days. That's a lot of newbies.

I'd hate to suspect a smear campaign, but the tone of some of the warnings I've read...

Shal