From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 1:50 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Phishing warnings

Shal,

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I get a nice green padlock (Verified by: Gandi) from Firefox, but Edge thinks it is unsafe:

Inline image 2

Never seen that before with Groups.io from Edge, but it has been at least a couple days since I tried it.

I don't have an edge browser set up at the moment. Can you go through the 'Report that this site does not contain threats' process?

I wonder "reported" by whom? Possibly confused or disgruntled transferees from a Yahoo Group? There have been mentions of distrust in the Y!Groups moderator groups.

I am baffled. I did a lot of Y! Group transfers over the past two days, working through the backlog. Maybe that was it?

If I go https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/url and input groups.io, I get a phishing warning from a place called PhishLabs, which I've never heard of.

Hmmm. What a day.