Phishing warnings
From: Mark Fletcher
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:20:53 EST

[moving this to a separate thread]

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 1:14 PM, LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...> wrote:

Think my last message got lost.
Not sure if this has anything to do with this thread but mods and members are getting blocked by dangerous site
  and malewar warnings when trying to access groups.io.

I've gotten one other support email about this. I don't know why this would happen, as nothing's changed except for the downtime this morning.

Any additional information you can get me (what the warning say specifically, any URLs, etc) would be of great help.