moderated Re: This morning's downtime #outage

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 11:38 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Every time the site goes down, I can't get into groups.io any more by going to (verbatim) groups.io. I have to get in some roundabout way, like using "view/reply to this message online" etc. Otherwise, I keep seeing the cat pics and the obsolete error message.

Is there an easy way to remedy this besides clearing my safari cache? Doing that is a big headache because I have to then log on everywhere else etc.

Please try a force reload. Go to groups.io, then hold down the shift key while clicking the browser reload button.