moderated Re: could invitation text be moved

Marina

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 03:44 am, Victoria wrote:

I wrote a German invitation text, but it shows up in the midst of the fixed
English text. Is it possible to move my German text
above the boilerplate or below the “Hello (Name)”?
I would go a step further.

I think that having the possibility to address the invitee in his/her own language would reduce the risk of people marking the message as spam.
Why can't the message be *fully* customizable?
I am afraid that putting a text in German (or in Italian or whatever) in the middle of or above or below the text in English would make people even more confused.

I can understand that localization is not a priority now, but maybe we can start from this feature and give foreign group owners the possibility to invite members in their own language?

Thank you for your attention.
Marina